Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nutella Brownie Bites







I remember in college some guy telling me he loved nutella on his pepperoni pizza. My enjoyment does not extend to that delicacy.

Everyday there is new Nutella recipe pin on Pinterest including this photo of a recipe, but not the link. :( I hate those kind of pins. I found on this recipe on Savory Sweet Life. These little bites are delicious. I'll save them for a special occasion, since it took about half of a 26.5 jar of Nutella for only 24 mini brownies.


Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.


Put 1 cup of  Nutella and 2 eggs in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add 10 Tbs (1/2 c & 2 Tbs)  flour and whisk until blended.




Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full). I use a #60 disher.




Sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.



Bake until a toothpick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes.
Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.


Bet I could make these with peanut butter.

No comments: